Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#31 my favorite movie

        One of my favorite movies is how high I liked how they were in college and they had no idea about school but they seemed to be doing good and also I liked how they had fun and maid good things out of everything. It was funny and made college seem fun for those who have no idea how it looks like inside or the class rooms thats why I also liked it because it shows you exactly how it looks like inside and what your suppose to do when attending to college.
url.jpg







     






url.jpg


 I also liked smiley face, I liked it because it was really funny and the one who played smiley face reminded me of my friend that was as clueless as her and that made me realize that my friend could of played that part in the movie      
          
        


                 What I liked about both movies was that they seemed happy threw out the movie. Also I liked the endings for both movies although they were different endings they both made cense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment