Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#30 free choice

If you could have any super power what would it be, explain why. Also what would you do with your super powers?
   
If I could have any super power it would be the ability to make things go thru me which includes going thru things whenever I want to. I would like to have that power because I want to take shortcuts from time to time but there seems to be walls everywhere I go so if I could go thru thing I would manage to save lots of time and do more things with that super power. what I would do with my super powers would go to super rich peoples houses and steal their money then hand it out to the really poor people also i would get stuff that starving children need and hand those things out to. The items would be toys food and money and if the security would to shot at me I would just go thru the bullets and run off thru walls and help out people in need. Or i could entertain people with my ability and get paid and with that money help out poor people

No comments:

Post a Comment